August 27, 2009

Etsy Review - #3) miaMallows

Third review is for miaMallows

miaMallows has been opened since June 2009 and has had 57 sales/buys with 100% positive feedback. From San Antonio

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤~Shipping and Packaging~¤

The box was the standard shipping box that we have been seeing a lot of in my house for the last few days and it was stuffed to the brim with marshmallows, no space wasted which I am really happy with. That box was definitely used well for once aha! There was a nice little wrapping and a thank-you card so....

All in All the shipping/packaging receives a 5/5

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤~Edibility/Taste~¤

These are possibly the best marshmallows I have ever had. That being said I am not a fan of some of the flavors on their own. Although I do not like the coffee or cotton candy/bubble gum or caramel flavors they mimicked their concepts almost identically. The coffee smelt and tasted like a cup of Tims, and the Caramel looked great and tasted like caramel. The Cotton Candy kind of tasted like bubblegum but that is alright. Didnt taste bad.
The Pina Colada was the best BEST BEST! I also loved the Lime and Raspberry.
But omg... go get some.. Pina Colada!
And they were individually wrapped, labeled and and and they were extremely soft and yummy!
A definite 5/5~~!!!

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤~Contact/Shop~¤

The contact was extremely friendly and got back to me in an extremely timely manner. I really appreciate the friendly and outgoing manner I was contacted in. Every one of the marshmallows were individually wrapped and labeled which made my life easier! And And And!! I got a thank-you note.

And I conned Alex into trying them all! His fave was also the pina colada but he also liked the Coffee.. it freaked him out how well the flavors mimicked the actual identity. Well done indeed!! If you made something so good that Alex tried it, then it can only be awesome!

To Check Out The Video - Go to http://www.youtube.com/ScrtSolstice

Or Check it out Here:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog and video are GREAT!!!

    I may be linking to your youtube video. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete