August 27, 2009

Etsy Review - #4) layla

Fourth review is for layla

layla has been opened since August 30 2005
The store has had 1691 buys/sales
And the rating is 100% positive!
From Washington (Not Hawaii...like I said in my video.. oh dear..)

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤~Shipping and Packaging~¤

Whether or not the big box was necessary I do not know but I do appreciate it because it allowed room for cushion. And we all know that banana fragments are not the same as banana chips! So hurray!

All in All the shipping/packaging receives a 5/5

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤~Edibility/Taste~¤

The chips were not too hard but also not soft which is perfect.
The banana flavor wasn't too strong or too light and so they were awesome! A lot better than the bulk ones you can get at your local Extra Foods so they rocked!
A definite 5/5~!

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤~Contact/Shop~¤

The shop contacted me almost immediately and said that they appreciated what I was doing in the month of august! Which is almost. And when the shop contact realized how much it would cost to ship they contacted me first to double check that this was still ok! And that rocks! Thanks for being so considerate. I appreciate it. And I love the chips.

To Check Out The Video - Go to http://www.youtube.com/ScrtSolstice

Or Check it out Here:

1 comment:

  1. Woooohoo!!! Thank you SO very much for the great review and *excellent* video! We love how creative this is and are so happy you're enjoying your purchase!

    In the winter, we'd like to be located in Hawaii instead of Washington! ;)

    Take care and thanks again from your new fans at Flowering Tree Botanicals (aka "Layla").

    Kathy & Layla

    ReplyDelete