August 19, 2009

Etsy Review #2 - inspiredcakesicles

Second review is here and it is inspiredcakesicles

inspiredcakesicles has been opened since January 2009, and has 2 sales and a rating of no feedback. Which may or may not be a good thing.

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤~Shipping and Packaging~¤

Im not sure exactly how long the shipping took as the contact never got a hold of me. Although I did buy the item on July 30th and it arrive on August 10 so I would like to think that the shipping came fairly fast. The packaging was in a standard small flat rate shipping box and there was no waste space which I really like.

All in All the shipping/packaging receives a 5/5

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤~Edibility/Taste~¤

The taste of the candy clay was a little interesting. It was not bad by any means but it wasn't amazing either if you know what I mean. It was sweet and had a familiar taste to it but I cant quite place it for some strange reason.

All-in-All rating for the Edibility is another 4/5

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤~Contact/Shop~¤

No one from the shop actually contacted me.
They already had the Canadian shipping set up so I just went through the transaction and never heard anything. That being said though a note was included that warned of "sweat" which was great. Also there was instruction to explain how to use or for ease of use. Which I thought was great. All and all an interesting experience.

Interesting that is for sure!

To Check Out The Video - Go to http://www.youtube.com/ScrtSolstice

Or Check it out Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment