July 19, 2009

Oh No! Im Writing Again!

Well to be honest with you I havent really ever stopped writing but the point is that I am getting back into the swing of things.

I am as we speak about to start a new fan fiction aha!
I was actually just getting back into reading Harry Potter fan fiction the other day and looking up stories with my favorite ship, Ginny and Draco, when I stumbled across something interesting.
(A ship is a pairing of two characters basically)
What I found was a piece of fan fiction within my ship called Thirteen Little Green Envelopes by Annonymous Hexxe. Now if you proceed to the profile it states the name of the writer as Elizabeth Hexxe, which as it so happens was my name for Harry Potter role playing on the warner bros. community for Harry Potter.
Well it turns out that a long time ago I started writing a fan fiction that was loosely based off of Maureen Johnson's Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes and I had forgotten all about it until now.
I'll have you know though that the first piece that for some reason is entitled chapter one is actually the prologue and it was the only part I had posted before my computer was wiped by the idiot who tried to fix it. So needless to say I thought HMM!!!

If I am suffering from writers block writing my own pieces then why dont I switch over to fan fiction for a wee bit!! Aha! Exciting I know.... ok perhaps not but I have a feeling that something is going to come from this and hopefully it is a good something.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment