July 22, 2009

Etsy Purchase #2!

So for our second etsy purchase, Alex insisted on getting these things called Monster Sharks... now at first I said no but he said he would pay me back for them he just needed to use my paypal account so I said fine whatever.

They are the cutest little things ever! They are crocheted Cold holders basically. One is a sleeve, and the other is a water bottle cover for when he goes to the gym. I was extremely pleased with them. And they were purchased from Handamade on Etsy. The link is: http://handamade.etsy.com & Here are some awsesome pictures.

Photobucket
Here they are just arrived.

Photobucket
Here is Alex with his Water Bottle Holder.

Photobucket
Here he is with his Re-usable Sleeve.

Photobucket
& Here they are a bit closer up.

All in all, he absolutely loved them and still does... He just can't get enough of them.
they are made by Handamade on etsy.
They come in other colours and other animals as well so I recommend them.
They are highly durable!
-A

1 comment: