July 22, 2009

My Etsy Purchases!

I had more come today and I wanted to make sure I was on top of all of them in the blog, which I am not!
But never the less I will start now!

My first purchase was a 1/2 pound box of these delicious caramels made by LaBellaCaramella on etsy. Her link is : http://labellacaramella.etsy.com

I purchased the Double Bergamot Earl Grey Caramels and they did not disappoint.
If you are like me and you happen to drink a cup of Earl Grey tea almost every day, then you know the flavor off the top of your head. Now if you also add a wee bit of milk and sugar then you have a distinct taste yes? These tasted exactly like the tea I make myself every morning. Fantastic! Here are some pictures!! Definitely check the shop out, the caramels are to die for!

Photobucket
Heres the little box they came in.

Photobucket
And all the nummy caramels.

Photobucket
And here is my funny looking customer appreciation photo.

And if being tasty wasn't good enough, that little note card you can see in picture two is a little note that says that all the caramels are made with colorado honey. So they support the local market, and(!) a portion of the proceeds go towards research to find out why oour Honey Bees are rapidly disappearing. Which I think is awesome, the fact that by purchasing yummies, you can help the honey bees.

All in all it was a fabulous buy and I am actually considering these as my wedding favour for in the future. Although Im thinking I may get the Lavender ones next. Thats how fabulous they are, DEFINITELY check them out.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6269589

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment