June 28, 2009

I had an interesting convo today....

So I have a few funny stories from work this week.
  1. I had a lady comein requesting me to enlarge some Michael Jackson pictures - sure fine whatever- she told me she was having a Michael Jackson Wake at her house.... eerie... but hey whatever swings your boat I guess eh? MJ dies so you party - but what do you think they are partying for? Are they celebrating his life or his death? Personally I would celebrate his life because he has accomplished a lot - Alex thinks otherwise.
  2. I was helping a person out on our ekiosk (where you can upload files to our web site for printing) and this elderly gentleman walks up and taps me on the shoulder. So I turned around and he said 'how long are you going to be' and I said 'a few minutes Im just going to finish with this gentleman' and he said 'thats too long - I need to pick up an order' and I said 'ok I will be over once I've finished with this gentleman.' Anywho I finished up and walked over and helped the grouch and once his transaction had been completed he said 'now you can go talk to your friends and mess around' and I said 'sir that was another customer I was helping with the web submission site' and he said 'whatever, you should screw around on your own time' JERK I think so. Anyways he left and the next guy in the line and the guy i had helped on the kiosk just kind stared blankly and I said to the kiosk guy -' I think he thought we were friends and screwin around' to which he said 'I dont eve know you!' and I said 'I know!.' so we all laughed and later on when the ekiosk guy returned for his order he said 'Hey FRIEND, is it done yet?' ahahahaha Some peoples kids!
  3. I've dealt with a particular gentleman twice now and he always seems to want this certain shade of paper but calls it somehting obnoxious rather than its actual name. Like calling water - CLEAR water for no real reason.... ok bad example. In any case we didnt have any last time and he made me write off a ream of similar coloured paper because he opened it and then decided he didnt want it after printing on it! In any case this time I told him I couldnt remember him. It was 10 minutes to close and I only had one b/w self serve machine on - well first off his machine that he normally uses was off. I ensured him that all the ss copiers against the window were the same and would run the same quality. Well of course the only one I have on had to screw up ever so slightly near the top... well guess who noticed it. Our main obnoxious man of course. So he wants his machine turned on and I said fine but it will take a few minutes to heat up and he went off about how he had been coming here for 8 years and always used the same machine. blahdiblah. So I turned it on and after it finally loaded up and everything he walked over to me and asked me to set it up..... I THOUGHT YOU'D BEEN COMING HERE FOR 8 YEARS! Using the same machine for 8 years and you dont know how to use it? Ya right.
I would keep complaining but what is the point! Id dwell on the bad but then there would be no good!! Gotta get rid of the bad thoughts yup yup - only good ones allowed to dwell in this mind!

Talk soon!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment