June 24, 2009

First Etsy Purchase Arrived!!

My first etsy purchase arrive today and I am extremely excited!!!

I bought some Double Bergamont Earl Grey Caramels from La Bella Caramela last Monday and have been waiting for them ever since and finally they arrived on my little doorstep and I was so please with the quality and precision of the packing and just everything.
Everything was exactly as I thought.

It tasted exquisite
The packaging was cute
Everything was thought out

It was awesome.

It turns out that who ever delivered it actually sent it to the wrong house. It wasn't the shipper or the shippee, just the bum who was driving the post truck and decided to give it to a house ten houses down for whatever reason. Im 1342 and it was delivered to 1442.. who knows why. Sodded delivery man thats for sure.

Anyways he kindly walked down and deposited them to my in-laws who then sent them down to me and everything worked out quite well. I am so pleased that I think I may just eat them all tonight and have to re order tomorrow!!

I also made a few more purchases from etsy last night and they should be here soon.
Ill talk about htem when they get here though. Until then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment