October 27, 2010

What's Going On

So I have been having a few issues, to say the least, lately.

There is no harm in trying to stay busy, but the problem is overwhelming myself.
And when I seemed to finally hit a balance... I faltered again.

I had brownies organized, everything with school going steady, work almost every day. I have been trying to keep up on my blogs and vlogs but yet... lost track of my Etsy. I had started this custom order and it seemed like every time I got somewhere with this order something shook. So it has been on going since August, finally had started etching and tragedy strikes.

Thursday night one of my closest friends from Highschool was in a car accident that she was not destined to outlive. Her daughter, almost three years, died instantly and she was put into a coma. After they declared her brain dead they made sure everything was ok for transplant and then they let her go.

Despite my discomfort and sadness I still feel like I have let someone down.
It took all the strength I had to still do the Halloween Party for my brownies, and seeing all those little girls in their costumes just made me break down. Had to excuse myself, take off if you will.

There is no one really here where I am. I mean physically. No one where I live. I have Mr. A Squared but he didn't know her... he hasn't felt the loss of a friend. I feel lost for words, all the things I should have said and didn't. I know you are not suppose to feel that way or think about those things but on days like these I just can't help it.

I just miss her, and I hope she knows how important she was to all of us. A role model for living life to its fullest and never being down.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment